Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Scion A/V Installation - Opening Night and After Party


Here's a few pic's from the opening night and the after party, with extra special guests Origin and Suffocation. 


I made sure that the guys who came and lined up got copies of the EP Cassette, it was so amazing to be able to do that and also have a crowd of people come to my art show that wouldn't usually come to a gallery and check out the artwork. It was even better that they were all super friendly and as stoked as I was to get to see Suffocation and Origin play after. 



Scion dropped of the "art car" I designed as well. 



This guy was funny as fuck. 


Garden



The crowd 











I want to thank Thomas, Kenton and all the guys at Bon for getting the gallery / store sorted and helping so much. I also want to thank Daniel, Jason and Shane and all those at Beyond for getting the after party sorted and making it insane. At huge massive thanks to Origin and Suffocation for coming and making it the best night of my life, an even bigger thanks to all the metal kids that came down and made it the best crowd I've ever partied with. 
The biggest thanks goes to Jeri and Scion for making all this possible and for all the support. 
THANK YOU. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home