Friday, February 11, 2011

TESCO CURB

Untitled from chasone on Vimeo.



Chas has been going through loads of old footage when he was at his parents. This is what my teenage years were like, so good, although I was the youngest and got constant digs from the older guys, it was character building and could explain alot about the way I am now. I'm the one in the shorts and the red thrasher hoody, and the really whited out massive blue jeans.

Untitled from chasone on Vimeo.



Also Chas found this from one Xmas day night at Munts Nan's house... we used to go over every Xmas day and get wasted. His Nan would make us party food and we would destroy the place. As you can see this was when I was about 14, and not quite into drinking yet!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Dog Bowl said...

truely amazing.

3:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're stood in front of a dürer print when you're having that tinny, nice little detail

7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home