Thursday, December 02, 2010

Hangtime Penthouse Mansion




After being being homeless and studioless for a few weeks, this week I've moved into the Hangtime Penthouse Mansion. I'm stoked, I know its North London, which is odd after being South for so, so long. But its rad to live with my homies Lovenskate Stu, "G" and his Mrs.





Back at the drawing board this morning... feels good.



Despite the snow I have managed to move most of my life into my new room. Here's the current view from the window of my room / studio.



"G" and Lovenskate Stu hanging before work this morning.

"Things have changed"

3 Comments:

Blogger chas one said...

Good to know that you got yourself sorted. Will try and speak to you soon.

12:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"BEAUTY! WHY YOU MOVE NARTH OF DE RIVAH??!!"

1:14 AM  
Anonymous BRAZILIAN ART said...

The Brazilian art and culture to the world shown by the Brazilian artist's blog if you can show your blog to other countries please

www.aartedenewtonavelino.blogspot.com

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home