Wednesday, October 20, 2010

CREATURE - SAM HITZ BOARD



I could play it cool, but I'm not. I'm over the moon about this, I'm so so stoked, the board I drew for Sam Hitz is coming out this week. Not only is Creature one of my all time favourite companies, Hitz's is one of my all time favourite skaters. Me and Sam Roberts crashed at Hitz's house in February this year for a few days and he's such a rad guy. Super mellow, he's got a hot Mrs and also some cool friends, they really looked out for us.

Thanks so much to Hitz for asking me to do this and also to Lee at Creature for sorting it out. Dreams do come true.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fuck Yeah!

1:47 AM  
Blogger Grim said...

Ah hem! Not going to mention me then hahah! Recon they got this off your myspace page and thought it was you?

1:51 AM  
Blogger concreatures ab said...

Ripping!!

3:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home