Sunday, August 08, 2010

DUNNIES, TESTAMENT,TAXIS, $12 MULLETS, PANTHERS AND SHREDDING



Random is the name of the game, in 2 days I've have some pretty random events, both days left Sonny's with no plans and just my board, not even a camera. So far, met Luke and the Brisbane Panthers by accident, got drunk as hell, skated with them both days, bombed a hill and got hit by a taxi, hit up Maroubra park, ended up seeing Testament play with my friend Shawn......you know the regular?



I"ve been having an amazing week so far. Dropped all the work off for the show here and sorted that out. I'm staying with Sunny and Biddy, but they've been staying a hotel 'cos their landlord nicley did this to their bog.... and the new one can't be used for 2 days. I've just been peaing in the coffee shop over the street.





Joe picked me up at 6am today to go and pick up Steve, one of the artists from the airport and then we headed out to Penrith and St Marys where the show's gonna be. Here's some little gems from St Marys.









1 Comments:

Anonymous dog bowl said...

that is one dirty finger nail

4:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home