Sunday, August 15, 2010

Brisbane pt 1



I just spent the last week in Brisbane, when I arrived there was some serious monsoon style rain. My buddy Jay and his wonderful lady Alice got me from the airport, I love staying with Jay and Alice, its the best. Sick hosts!!



Spent Tuesday getting frames and framing all the work for the show, Matt Rab took me around to get stuff and in the evening me and Jay skated the indoor mini at Godbowl 'cos the rain was just biblical.





13 originals, for the show that opened on friday the 13th and 5 screen prints, all artists proofs.



The Nine Lives guys all hard at work, it was a pleasure to spend the week giving Sam Chop so much grief, but he knows I love him. Nine Lives represent!!



The thing you can't show in fotos is the amount of amazing stuff that Jay owns......






Not only does Jay have this amazing house, but he also cooks a mean breakfast, shredds like a beast and drinks like a fish.









Murdoch and I spent the week hanging the show....






Jay hooked it up again that we could skate Robs bowl, despite the rain we managed to get a shred on.






Trent and the Panthers were done to hang out, check out Trents crazy view from his bedroom....



Matt Brady was a ledgend as always, driving, buying coffee, looking after me, my partner in crime and also my new manager in Brisbane.... cheers for everything dude.



Beers and Amol at the Brunswick. Shields, Will, Trent, Matt Brady, Keegan and his bitches were all down....

......more Brisbane photo's of the opening night to follow soon, as I forgot to take my camera out with me.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home