Wednesday, January 06, 2010

The Royal Mail Suck's Nuts



Ok so I've had a couple of people email me as they haven't recieved their print, zines or Funeral Fog shirts. I'm hoping its just taking a little longer 'cos of Christmas and the weather. If this has happened to you please let me know and I'll try and sort it out.

If you're ordering stuff and you wanna 100% gurantee please request it registered, it'll cost you a little more but it means I can make sure it gets there and I have some come back with her majesties muppets.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Dave the Postman said...

right you Metal lovin' fools... I'm wearing all your T-shirts and I've got your stickers all over my cooker... so you'll never get them... ha ha ha... I've got 35 sacks of Christmas post in my shed that I couldn't be bothered to deliver too. I'm going to be selling the good stuff on eBay, so look out for your stuff there...

3:51 PM  
Anonymous Neneh said...

ARrrg! You're gonna make Darkthrone's Fenriz (aka a postman) pretty angry! He'll probably send some metalheads and Monika Kruse to kick your budunkadunk! Moahaha!

P.S., a friend of Pat?

5:46 PM  
Blogger chas one said...

Royal Fail

10:06 PM  
Anonymous sam said...

I was one of her majesty's muppets remember!

1:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home