Monday, October 05, 2009

Scion Installation 5 - Opening



Last week the Scion Installation 5 tour came to an end at the Scion Gallery in LA, myself and then Dethkills crew and a few other friends were there to see it happen.



I have a weird mix of my foto's from the opening night and also some of the ones from Scions site that I nicked off there....
you can tell which are which...











Mrs McFly and McFly.... not throwing up or sleeping in a bush this time...



Nate bought be balloons instead of flowers this time......



Mrs McFly and Mrs Bobby....



Road Warrior...... arrrrreee mate!!



Bobby.... yeah man....Dethkills.... he gave me this Dethkills shirt later in the night!!! rad guy!



Kent is one of the raddest people I've ever met.......



Nate and his gay drink.... no really he's not actually gay....



Big Beers tattoo..... dedication to the Coors....



Bobby leaving the bar after giving me that shirt!!!

cheers for the rad times guys.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home