Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Start the Initiation - LA




I'm in LA with my buddy Derek, we're getting ready for the exhibition that opens this saturday. Today we've been out and about getting stuff sorted for the show.



Derek's making the zines.....if you come to the show you can sign your sole away to Satan and get a zine for free. Or if not, I'll have some for sale on my webstore when I get back England.

Last night we went to a bar and watched Monday Night football and drank a load of cheap beer......

2 Comments:

Anonymous Custom t-shirts said...

Very interesting that really grabs the attention of every one.

9:58 AM  
Anonymous marie said...

french language is true to be the most romantic language of all that's why i am studying this language. your blog is really giving information on the french thank you and good day

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home