Tuesday, July 07, 2009

INDEPEDENT TRUCKS



Jerome just sent me this foto of the new Independent Trucks pre-order book he has in the office. My shirt is in there. I dunno if you'd get how proud and stoked I am to have made anything for Independent, but as being the one brand I have always backed its the best thing to have happened to me in my artistic career. As a skater this is the highest level I can get to.... Indy's are skateboarding to me, I really can't believe I've actually done a shirt for them. I'm so happy I could cry......



Its gonna be even more mental when I see someone wearing one.....



YEAH I RIDE'EM!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger wHip said...

sick! well done lad..!! you own skate graphics innit!

10:11 AM  
Blogger iamvans said...

Nice One French-
Looks Boss!!!
Ride the Best Fuck the Rest,
There is only Independent.

12:14 AM  
Blogger Paul Gonella said...

So stoked for you mate. Loving the colour options too, will try and pick up the green one for sure.

12:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

woaw !!!! congratulations ! more emotional than a manowar concert ? anyways, that's super cool for you, your work deserves this.

1:35 PM  
Blogger Megs said...

Nice one bruvva!

5:51 PM  
Blogger Murdoch said...

Fuck yeah dude!!!
You Should be stoked.
I Am

Shit Yeah!

8:56 PM  
Blogger Trawler said...

Stoked for you mate. Indy Euro brands named a jacket the "Trawler" last year.
I was welling up!

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home