Tuesday, July 14, 2009

DESTINED TO FESTER - CARHARTT PRINTS FOR SALE




I have only 4 of these and there were only ever 5 made. Carhartt had them made for me for a show on Halloween 2 years ago and they got lost behind a load of other work.

They're crazy,square, 594mm x 594mm. They're printed on glow in the dark vinyl, like the stuff they make fire exit signs out of in night clubs. This shit really glows!!!... the vinyl is a giant sticker. So there's these 4 and no more.... ever!!

So get one ..... before I get bored and stick one to the front of my car....

(I'll throw in free postage)
Either email me for one or just buy one with Paypal from online store....

1 Comments:

Anonymous David said...

I'm not really familiar with your work, but I saw someone wearing this shirt at work the other day, and had to look it up online. I thought maybe there was a band out there with the named "Destined to Fester", playing Autopsy styled death metal. Is there, or is this just a shirt design? Either way, nice work.

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home