Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Cleptomanicx - Helldog Shirt



Cleptomanicx have just made this as a "guest artist" t-shirt, Stefan asked if they could.... have a look at here on the Clepto site. I'm really stoked to get to work with Stefan, he's a super good friend of mine and I love his work.




I went to see Stefan in Hamburg last weekend, his new studio is really rad. Here he is showing me some of the art he's collected, a Craig Questions piece.



He also made this new zine, which has these 2 drawings of me, he drew when I took him to Leeds Castle, there's also a rad drawing of the view of Crystal Palace from my house.



Obviously we went to the fair and hit the big dipper!!!

cheers Stefan!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Meagan Marly said...

Do you or any of your friends do zine trades? i'm definately interested in doing trades with anyone whos up for it.

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home