Sunday, July 19, 2009

ALDERSHOT



After a hard week at work, in the studio I took my Aussie mate Kristina to Aldershot, my home town and the place where m y heart is. For some reason she wanted to see what it was like.... well its like this:


Kristina and Laup in the Easy Bar...


The locals...


Pipe can get her fist inside Laups mouth....

On saturday we all went charity shopping all day cos the rain stopped me and Laup skating, I got some Chas and Dave records, a ZZ Top record, 2 pairs of Dickies for a £ and Candieman on video... so good!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy facebook likes
get facebook likes

http://islandora.ca/using_islandora_demo http://www.gpucomputing.net/?q=node/69
buy facebook likes buy facebook likes buy facebook likes
I've been to all the sites to help out with removing the program however they all request that I change the LAN settings. I do this but seconds later they get automatically changed back. Whenever I open a file the message: "Application cannot be executed... file is infected" Therefore I am unable to run any programs such as Task Manager in order to counter this virus. Can someone please help me out because it seems I am defenseless. Thankyou

get facebook likes facebook likes [url=http://1000fbfans.info]facebook likes [/url] buy facebook likes

3:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty! This has been an incredibly wonderful post.
Thanks for providing these details.

Look into my webpage; vigrx plus before and after pics

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home