Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Off to Florida... in the morning.



I'm leaving Aus for Florida tomorrow I have a drawing in the Scion Installation Exhibition as part of the Art Basel Event in Miami, if you're in the area come down to say hello. I'm imagining that as some of the best death metal bands are Florida death metal everyone in Florida is a redneck, metal-lover.... and I'm gonna be hanging out with Glen Benton and hunting with Obituary.



I've never been that far south, but I'm hoping that there's gonna be some pretty redneck stuff to see... if I can get away from glitzy Miami.




I'll let you know how it goes......

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I lived in Florida my entire life and I can tell you that Florida is not quite "the south." Actually, the further north in Florida you travel, the more "southern" it actually feels. Miami is the least southern city you could visit.

5:13 PM  
Blogger Alan Glass said...

True say - Pensacola mate - jeeeezuz!

5:33 AM  
Blogger Logan said...

go visit chuck schuldiners mom, jane, she seems like a real nice lady.

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home