Thursday, July 31, 2008

New Studio...New Sound System



I've spent this week getting my new studio sorted and becoming used to cycling to work and dealing with other people. But my buddy Bingo, who knows Venom really well, bought me this sweet new "Nostalgic" sound system to listen to Venom on...cos my mega one had to stay at home for metal listening purposes. This one can lay records, cd, tape and radio and looks dope! Bingo and his buddies Venom are gonna be making a Venom / Mischief skate store t-shirt really soon. So if you want one just email Bingo (info@mischiefskatestore.com) and ask him to save you one when they come in.





I've been framing stuff for an up coming group show....it was good to sort out what drawings I have and whats good and what needs to get dumped.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home