Monday, July 14, 2008

Funeral Fog Merch - for Supersonic

I made some Merchandise for the Supersonic Festival and also to sell at Ideal Skate Supply, if there's any left.



Russell at Analogue Books in Edinburgh made me a new zine out of recent drawings. Its really cool paper again, he has them for sale through the Analogue website and I have 6 left here. They're £3 each including postage.





Here's a better look at the Funeral Fog hats.



James at Carhartt sorted me out with 24 shirts to print on for the show, so I made these very limited edition Funeral Fog shirts.

If you're interested in buying any of these or any of the prints in the show, just email me funeralfrench@yahoo.com and I can see if if anything was left after the festival or if demand is high enough I might make some more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home