Monday, June 30, 2008

Hellfest - Musket and Hook Challenge 2008

For the last month or more I've been working on merchandise and other illustration work for Carhartts skate even at Hellfest and then spent a week in Clisson, france, helping to build the "ship" and then paint a picture in the bowl.










Main event logo


Invite for the event


Flag on top of the ship


Shirt illustration



Sticker - there was one of these put in the goody bag for everyone one at the festival I think thats about 15 thousand.



Patch


Sticker







These are the shirts and hoody made for the event merchandise, the green on black print glows in the dark.

I created allot more illustrations for the event, but they couldn't be used for stickers etc as the budget ran out, but they will be used in the future for stickers etc. When they are I'll put them on here.




This is the end of the skate comp and event.....

I'll make a way more indepth article for tweakerzine.com

2 Comments:

Blogger Gormski said...

It really looks like you could sail that right out of there.

8:30 AM  
Blogger Richie said...

Shiver me timbers - this looks amazing!

7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home