Sunday, June 15, 2008

Hell Fest....... Clisson France






Ok so after drawing the logo, flyer, shirts, stickers, flags, banners and all kinds of stuff for Hellfest I'm off to France to paint the bowl....and then skate, shredd the gnar, drink and more importantly see:

Venom, Sodom, Obituary, Krisiun, Carcass, Morbid Angel, Slayer, Motörhead, Helloween, Iced Earth, Ministry, Paradise Lost, Testament, Gamma Ray, At the Gates, Satyricon, Marduk, Candlemass, Death Angel, Rotting Christ, Impaled Nazarene, Anaal Nathrakh, Belphegor, Shining, Rotten Sound, Airbourne, Septic Flesh, Rose Tattoo, Arkhon Infaustus and Impaled Nazerene.....I know I left a load off the line up... but these are the good ones!!!




I'm put all the proper artwork and photo's of the event up when I'm back.....

"Have an evil night and I'll see, you, in,........HELLLLLLLLLL!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home