Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Desolate Delights -For Sale

I have a bunch of merchandise from the Desolate Delights Exhibition for sale, in very limited numbers.





I have 10 print sets, all signed and numbered, consisting of these 3 prints. 1 by Derek Albeck, 1 by me and a collaboration work. They come in this wicked printed case. For sale at £35.



These zines are sick, another collaboration between Derek and me.
These are £3 each




I have a really small amount of the shirts, all in black and white, with hang tags. All sizes from small to X-large. These are £10 each. A zine and a shirt for £12.

If people want everything (prints, shirt, zine) I can do a pack at £45.
If you wanna buy stuff just email to check what I have...



The most stoked, this isn't for sale, Derek and I did a traid and I got this sick painting. Cheers derek.

4 Comments:

Blogger Matt C said...

Yea man I was rollin down the street all Hollywood style and saw your work shining thru the windows of that gallery. I checked it out and dropped you name!

11:18 AM  
Blogger Skidmark_Shark said...

Man i just have to say French your art is badass. I have one question though when you do t-shirt and board graphics what program do you use because your stuff is so intricate and detailed i imagine its hard to go from hand drawn to computer drawn? And do you have to trace it all over for vector use?

1:13 PM  
Blogger pat said...

i love to buy new zine how can i pay

1:17 PM  
Blogger Slobodan Burgher said...

Hackney Olympics 2008

at Hackney Bumps

On the 9th of August

SKATE JAM PARTY BARBQUE FUN

info blog here:

http://hackneyolympics2008.blogspot.com

BE KIND AND SPREAD THE WORD!


(And for zines check out www.punksishippies.com yo!)

6:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home