Friday, June 27, 2008

COME TO BUTT-HEAD.....



I got back from the Hellfest on Tuesday, very late at night and since then I've been flat out sorting out things for a show in Bristol and just generally working. I will get to putting hup some photo's of Hellfest and all the artwork I created for the event, just have a little patience. I was the most amazing week of my life.... There's gonna be a Tweakerzine.com article about it for sure.

While I was away loads of products came, I haven't got all of them out and photo'd yet... but I did shoot these... My Vans Dollin sample shoes.... so happy.





The inner soles are sick!



I'll up date this all properly over the next week and look out for the Hellfest Article on tweakerzine.com

2 Comments:

Blogger turlough said...

yo,

seen your REAL board in KCDC today, sick!
The wizard lives...

T€.

12:57 AM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

I need a pair of those. Sick.

5:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home