Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Funerality Under the Southern Cross





I've been in Aus for a little more than a week now, having a great time. The Funerality show open's tomorrow night. It's pretty much up, with the murals finished and the prints and drawing hung.

I've skated a few really good parks. Been so some crazy parties, wished my friend Mark a happy birthday and been building the show. These are the only pictures I have at the moment, 'cos I left my camera cable in the UK. But when I'm back I'll put loads up, so thanks to Joseph for taking some pic's.

2 Comments:

Blogger cherryvale skateboard company said...

hey om are playing the underworld, i'm getting us tix, show is looking great wish i was there, good luck with it have great night, sink some coopers for me j

2:17 AM  
Blogger Richard Gilligan said...

rotten! i meeeeen ROTTEN!

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home